On this episode of Castilla Corner, Ruben and Hridyam discuss:
- Where to watch Castilla in the coming year?
- The quality of Castilla’s lineup
- Should we be concerned about the club signing no players from outside?
- How good will the new players be in a year from now?
- The importance of Gonzalo García
- Can Nico Paz replace Sergio Arribas?
- The lack of depth in the full-back positions
- The Iker Bravo situation
Did you enjoy this podcast? Get a ton of bonus content exclusively on: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and its podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Ruben Skjerping (@RubenPMN)
Hridyam Arora (@hridarora22)